Magnolia Pedraza, DMD, MS
Meet Forsyth & Springfield IL Periodontist Dr. Pedraza
Dr. Magnolia Pedraza provides Dental Implants, Gum Surgery, and Gum Disease Treatment procedures to patients living in the communities of Macon and Sangamon Counties. Dr. Pedraza likes to discuss treatment options with patients and takes care to make sure their periodontal procedures are as comfortable as possible. She uses ConeBeam CT and 3D imaging for precision in treatment planning.
Dr. Pedraza received her Bachelor of Science from Illinois State University in May 1987. She then received her Doctor of Dental Medicine in June of 1991 from the Southern Illinois University-School of Dental Medicine in Alton, IL.
Dr. Pedraza then passed the National Board Dental Examination for the American Dental Association in 1991 and received her Certificate of General Practice Residency at the Hines Illinois VA Medical Center in Maywood, IL.
In 1994, Dr. Pedraza pursued the Theory and Practice of Periodontics at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL and received her Master of Science from Northwestern University from Chicago, IL, in December of 1994.
Please contact one of our offices if you would like to make an appointment with Dr. Pedraza: Forsyth IL Periodontal Office Phone Number 217-876-0547 (Forsyth) or Springfield IL Periodontal Office Phone Number 217-787-0422 (Springfield), or use our online Appointment form below.
- Licensed Dentist, State of Illinois
- Licensed Periodontist, State of Illinois
- President Illinois Society of Periodontist 2019
- President Decatur Dental Society, Decatur, IL, 2009-2010
- Member of Illinois State Dental Society
- Member of Decatur Dental Society
- Member of American Academy of Periodontology
Dr. Pedraza participates in the following community activities:
- Give Kids a Smile, Decatur, IL, Provides free dental cleanings to local children.
- Mission of Mercy, Illinois locations. Provides free dental care for area families.