Please use the information below to prepare for your first visit to our Central Illinois Periodontics offices. If you have any questions, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at Springfield Springfield IL Periodontal Office Phone Number 217-787-0422 or Forsyth Forsyth IL Periodontal Office Phone Number 217-876-0547.
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, all patients will need to complete this questionnaire to help assure your safety and the safety of those around you before being seen at the office. Thank you in advance for completing it.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please call the Forsyth office: Forsyth IL Periodontal Office Phone Number 217-876-0547. If all your answers are NO, we will see you at your regularly scheduled appointment time, where these questions may be asked again and your temperature taken with a no touch thermometer. Again, thank you for your cooperation.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation and treatment appointments.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g., artificial heart valves or artificial joints, heart murmurs or a transplanted organ requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension)
- We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Springfield Office Hours
Forsyth Office Hours