Please use the information below to prepare for your first visit to our Forsyth IL Periodontics offices. If you have any questions, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at Forsyth Office Phone Number 217-876-0547.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation and treatment appointments.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g., artificial heart valves or artificial joints, heart murmurs or a transplanted organ requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension)
- We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Tuesday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – Noon
Monday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.